LibThree Beta 7 released
Glad to announce that beta 7 is out! Again, nothing major, just better performance and usability.
* Scene revisions, used to save multiple backups during the workflow with ability to restore previous states.
* Support for animated textures via image sequences or multi-frame gif, tiff and apng.
* Faster playback speed for animated scenes due optimizations.
* Option to use OpenSubdiv for animated geometry in the photoreal engine (previously only static geometry was supported).
* Render boost now turns on automatically the stream render engine, which is faster for previz.
* Support the toon material with the stream render engine.
* Added reflection amount texture to the toon material.
* Option for manual specular highlight and to rotate the highlights in the toon material.
* Added "Visible in Bloom" option to the geometry.
* Added an option to apply gaussian blur to bitmap textures.
* The directional light now supports texturing.
* Added bloom threshold and changed how the bloom strength works.
* More keyboard shortcuts - isolate select, invert selection, flip horizontally.
* Ability to switch the time units between frames and seconds in the UI
* Wildcards search in the scene hierarchy view. Added icons for different object types.
* Ability to link the hierarchy view with the viewport selection similar to other CC software.
* Added color offset invert option to the textures.
* When overwrite output is off, skip rendering. The output placeholders option now works. This allows rendering animation sequence on multiple machines.
* Fixed saving of render output channels with the realtime renderer, when MSAA > 1 or render resolution is not 1.
* Fixed darker color with the toon material.
* Fixed rim lighting of the toon material not visible in reflections.
* The toon material now generates shadow render output.
* Fixed wrong backplate image rendering with the realtime engine.
* Fixed issues with the matte material render output.
* The texture offset/scale/rotation was ignored when used with lights.
* Fixed the premultiplied alpha output option. If "preserve" or "premultiplied alpha" is requested, enable automatically the opacity render output, so the alpha is correctly filled.
* Fixed issues with subdivision of skeletal deformation.
* Fixed shadow maps lacking one frame with skeletal deformation.
* Fixed emission textures not working with the advanced material.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.