LibThree Beta 6 released
After some delay, the new Beta 6 is out which focuses on usability improvements.
* added tangent and material id render channels
* the real-time renderer now supports most render channels
* added lasso selection (with the Crtl key)
* GUI keyboard navigation
* check for updates on startup
* faster normal and tangent generation with subdivision of animated blend shapes/alembic
* added anisotropy to the toon shader
* support output file name keywords like ####, <camera>, <date>, etc
* reworked the "save" button to allow manual saving of the current changes
* added new button that reverts the scene to the last saved state
* show save icon after an automatic backup
* fixed various issues of the real-time renderer with the toon material
* fixed issues related to skeletal deformers
* fixed issues related to tangent generation
* fixed GLSL shader failure with solid color environment
* fixed "#include nested too deeply" GLSL error on NVIDIA cards
* fixed issue with the GLSL shader cache on NVIDIA cards, causing unnecessary shader recompilation
* the real-time engine was ignoring the scale of the light's node, unlike the photoreal engine
* fixed assignment of multiple materials to blend and skeletal deformers
* fixed rare crash while sampling the environment texture
* fixed rare mipmap filtering issue with the photoreal renderer.
* fixed issues with "Use viewport resolution"
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.